Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Whole30 - Week 3

We're in the home stretch! Less than a week to go! And thank goodness. Because, I have to admit, I am over this.

I hit a wall last Thursday - I became tired of constantly meal planning, prepping, cooking and cleaning. But you know what? I feel good. And, although it is work, the Whole30 is not hard. I'm lucky to have the luxury of taking such good care of my body, or so I'm reminding myself.

While I may be tired of this whole ordeal, I am grateful for it. So, without further ado, here's our Whole30 week 3 meal plan:

Monday
Breakfast - Banana, Egg prosciutto muffin cups
Dinner - Slow cooker shoulder roast, broccoli

Tuesday
Breakfast - Banana, egg prosciutto muffin cups
Snacks - Dried apricots (no sugar added)

Wednesday
Breakfast - Banana, no-bake fruit and nut bar
Lunch - Leftover burgers and homemade guacamole
Dinner Leftover Whole30-friendly red curry from my sister
Snacks - Apple with almond butter

Thursday
Breakfast Banana, no-bake fruit and nut bar
Dinner Salsiccia styled cauliflower crust pizza
Snacks - Dried apricots (no sugar added)


Friday
Breakfast Banana, egg prosciutto muffin cups
Lunch Curried carrot soup
Saturday
Brunch Sweet potato, apple, and pancetta hash topped with scrambled eggs
Dinner - Paleolithic plate at Samovar Tea Lounge (yay for eating out!)
Snacks  - Dried fruit (no sugar added)

Sunday
Brunch - All-natural breakfast sausage and scrambled eggs
Dinner - Mustard lime chicken and brussel sprouts
Snack - That's It bar

No comments:

Post a Comment