Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Big News!

 
 
I am BURSTING at the seams with excitement. Garrett and I are moving to San Francisco! I'll be there in just two short weeks; Garrett and Mollie will follow at the end of November. Eeee!
 
We've known for a bit of time but have been working to get all of our ducks in a row. Now, not only are our ducks all lined up, they're swimming, and swimming fast.
 
I'm 100% ready for this move, though I haven't wrapped my head around the two week departure date just yet. We'll be apartment hunting in SF this weekend, so that means I have ONE weekend left in Phoenix. The countdown to filling the next two weeks with all of the people and places I love here begins now.
 
We're on the verge of something good with this move, I can feel it in my bones.
 
And yes, you better believe that I'll be arriving with flowers in my hair.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment